B-Active Badminton Club Edmonton
B-Active Badminton Club (BABC) is a locally-owned 22,000 sq. ft. open-span badminton facility available to all badminton enthusiasts. The club offers 12 international tournament standard courts with floating wooden subfloor, LED court lightings, showers, snack bar, a players’ study room, pro-shop, and ample free parking.
To provide a facility and programming to promote the sport of badminton, including healthy living, recreational enjoyment, and training for up to international-level competition
BABC has policies in place to enhance the safety and enjoyment of the facility by all members and guests. BABC management reserves the right to change the policy rules and regulations from time to time pending business needs. Any such changes will be notified to members immediately.
General Policies Include:
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted
- Only bottled water is welcome in the court area
- Only non-marking court shoes are permitted in the court area
- Only proper sports attire is permitted during court use
- Only BABC-designated coaches are permitted to provide lessons on our premises, unless given consent by the BABC management
- All members and players are required to read and sign the Facility-Use Agreement prior to use of the club
- BABC reserves the right to close the club from regular use for any reason, including hosting tournaments and special training events
- BABC management reserves the right to deny use of the facility by any person whose conduct is considered by the BABC staff to be in violation to the rules and regulations or otherwise deemed inappropriate