Our programs are a hybrid of group-based fun and semi-individualized attention. We have programs to suit the needs of junior players at every level. We invite Beginner/Intermediate classes to register on line below. All other classes require to call in (780-482-2213) or in person registration since an assessment is required other than Beginner/Intermediate classes. All classes are subject to mimimum enrolment.
Your registration secures your spot for September through June each year: payment is by instalments at 2-month billing periods, with the current period listed below.
NOTE: DO NO ENTER ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION DURING THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION PROCESS. Please choose the “Pay Later” option as B-Active Badminton Club does not have access to any credit card information that you provide on-line. Payment may be submitted by phone or in-person: a copy of your paid invoice will be sent to you by email through EZ-Facility. Your registration is wait-listed until full payment is received.
|Class||Age||Day||Date From||Date To||# of Classes||Time||Member Price|
|6-15||Monday||May 7||Jun 25||8||5:30pm -|
|Wednesday||May 2||Jun 27||9||5:30pm -|
|Thursday||May 3||Jun 28||9||3:00pm -|
|Friday||Jul 6||Aug 31||9||4:30pm-|
|Saturday||Jul 7||Aug 25||8||11:00am-|
|May 5||Jun 30||9||2:00pm-|
|Sunday||Jul 8||Aug 26||8||10:00am-|
|May 6||Jun 24||8||1:00pm-|
|Pre-competitive||8-17||Monday||Jul 9||Aug 8||8||5:00pm-|
|Friday||Jul 6||Aug 31||9||5:00pm-|
|Saturday||May 5||Jun 20||9||4:00pm-|
|Junior Select B||9-15||Tuesday||May 1||Jun 26||9||7:00pm-|
|Thursday||May 3||Jun 28||9||7:00pm-|
|Junior Select A||9-17||Monday||May 7||Jun 25||8||7:00pm-|
|Wednesday||May 2||Jun 27||9||7:00pm-|
|Junior Competitive||8-18||Monday||Jul 9||Aug 27||8||5:00pm-|
|Friday||Jul 6||Aug 31||9||5:00pm- |
|Sunday||Jul 8||Aug 28||8||1:00pm-|
|High Performance||12+||Tuesday||May 1||Jun 26||9||4:30pm-|
|Thursday||May 3||Jun 28||9||4:30pm-|
|High Performance Fitness/Skill Training||12+||Sunday||May 6||Jun 24||8||10:00am– |
* Shuttlecock costs are included in the class price
* Payment must be made in FULL for all classes prior to participation, per billing period
* No refund, credit or transfers for student’s own absence
* Only 2 make up classes are allowed per billing period, and must be used within that same period. To be eligible for a make-up class, notification must be received at front desk in ADVANCE of the absence. Make-up space is subject to availability, so must be confirmed at the front desk in ADVANCE of the requested class to ensure the student is added to the class list
* Full club use policies, including absences and cancellations, are available at the front desk. Management reserves the right to update club policies without notice, if required. In the event of a discrepancy, management will make the final ruling.
AN ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL LEVELS, EXCEPT TINY TOTS AND BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE
JUNIOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP IS $30, effective for one year from the date you sign up